Sitting in my room

Am sitting in my room...I started my day with a perfect plan to learn RMI and Session tracking in java and also thought of getting more acquainted with Netbeans and Dreamweaver. But things didnt work out the way it should...guess what ....yet to start with my plan..as usual I started my day with www.timesofindia.com and www.rediff.com both went on fine as long as I saw A,B,C's of blog an article in rediff...which hooked me to get an account and start blogging...which i wanted to do for long....now armed with everything, as my user name, I am already into blogging mania.....already....this is my second post for today and am hungry now....lazy to cook i see some bread with cream...i think i will eat it and come back to blogging again later in the day...will update u...

Posted byPraveen J at 1:24 PM  

1 comments:

Praveen J said... 9:09 AM  

Its called scrible da ..

- Praveen Jothi

Post a Comment