First blogging !

Hello people,

oooOOH...am Praveen Jothi, my first blog...gr8 feeling...as I say this I think what I want out of this blog...well ......people reading this should get some value out of it?...well yea that could be a possibility but am juz new to blog and for getting myself acquainted with blogging...uhh...will take time...so then how could I get acquainted with blogging and still get some value out of it....

well yea I think lemme begin with writing about me.....be honest, no pretensions, no hypocrisies nothing...jus b myself...and as I write..I shall write what I am doing...what I want to be...how much I meet my own expectations and what impresses me, my interets, wat upsets me...its more of my personal diary...say as I turn back and see this say after a decade I will see as a young person on the verge of deciding on my career...what did I think of....What were the possibilities I had...why I did what I did....I think though I cant refuse that my personal priorities will have a lot of say in my decisions on my career...but I have an inhibition to publish my personal concerns online...well lets c....well praveen...good luck with ur blogging...

Posted byPraveen J at 9:21 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment